Friday, April 20, 2012

Update

I am sorry that it has taken me so long to give any updates, I really
don't even know where to start. I have been home since Easter Sunday
now and I have been improving a little bit each day. It is hard
because I am still so far from where I want to be as far as getting
back into the normal routine of things. It may sound strange but I
really do miss chaning my baby's diaper and getting my kids ready for
school in the morning and to bed at night. I also really miss Relief
Society and being able to serve in my calling but I am hoping that
within another week or two I will be able to start resuming my normal
activities...at least until Chemo starts the beginning on May but I
will take that hurdle when it comes.
 
Thank you for all of you that have been praying for me and have been
helping my family while I have been recovering. We have been so
blessed by so many. Thank you for watching over us and helping us.

~Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment